Settlers Ranch - Filing 2B
7 Custom Homesites 2.5 to 3.1 acres available now
A covenant controlled community
Paved streets throughout community and underground utilities: natural gas, electric, telephone. Individual well and septic system are the resposnsibility of each homeowner. Over 15 acres of open space, trails, ponds, etc. in the first filing, over 33 acres in the community as a whole upon completion. Access to the south on Hodgen Road, to the north on Walden Way and, when the second filing is completed, to the east on Steppler Road.
Synopsis of certain pertinent covenants:
- Setbacks for most homesites shall be front: 75 feet, sides: 35 feet, rear: 50 feet.
- Siting of homes to be sensitive to view amenities of neighbors.
- Each builder/owner to plant a minimum of twelve evergreen trees at least 8 feet in height around completed home shortly after each home's completion.
- Roof to be concrete tile or similar slate-like material (no wood shakes or asphalt).
- All roofs to have a minimum pitch of 5/12.
- Front of house and any elevation facing any road to be minimum 30% rock, manufactured stone or brick. No vinyl or aluminum siding is permitted.
- Main level of a ranch style home to be a minimum of 2200 square feet.
- Main level of a two-story home to be a minimum of 2000 square feet with upper upper levels comprising a total not less than 2800 square feet.
- Minimum garage space to accommodate three full size (800 sq. ft.) with minimal visual impact to the street.
- Water Augmentation Plan allows for irrigating up to 3,500 square feet of lawn and garden area.
copyright 2019 Settlers Ranch Development Corporation